Job ID 190194
Offered Salary 17000
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accounting, Financial Management or any related course.
- Candidate must have a minimum 1 year of related work experience particularly in Accounting- Accounts Receivables.
- Candidate must have an overall understanding of how finance works. Must have strong data entry skills.
- Candidate must have strong organizational, analytical, recording and reporting skills.
- Candidate must have goof leadership skill and shows initiative and creativity.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must show a culture that fosters effective communication within and across teams, divisions, departments. Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and must be able to show strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Candidate must ensure a trusting environment with effective ways of working (focus, speed, and quality).
- Monitors checks on hold, deposited checks and returned checks.
- Updates customer ledgers by attaching proof of payments based on inward documents.
- Coordinates with the Sales Department regarding adjustments in delivery receipts.
- Receives and files return slips, together with the system generated sales return print out.
- Files and documents pending inwards and pending updates per inward.
- Files updated ledgers, paid delivery receipts for commission of agents and delivery receipt transmittal.
- Monitors deposit slips for request from banks.
- Prepares deposit slips and deposit entry for checks that are for deposit on the following week.
- Updates customers’ past due accounts.
- Follows up with customers regarding past due accounts.
- Updates reports related to accounts receivable processes.
- Checks pending sales return for application.
- Processes the monthly billing of consignment.
- Processes and files the statement of accounts of customers.
- Processes the commission of agents.