Job ID 155237
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- With experience in the same field is a must
- High School Diploma
- With TESDA Certificate
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of local electrical codes and regulations.
- Oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
- must be knowledgeable in troubleshooting problems with various types of equipment, such as hydraulic or robotic systems, and understand why equipment is not working properly
- Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health
- Punctuality and reliability are very important