Job ID 155239
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email,
MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.