Job ID 182834
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- S. in Electrical Engineering or a related field is advantageous
- With 2 yrs relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Electrical components (Circuit Breakers, Magnetic Contractor, Soft Starter, VFD, VCBs).
- The ability to interpret single-line diagrams and load schedules.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Flexible & willing to work overtime
- Attention to detail – electrical estimators also need to be highly detail-oriented and able to note all of the details of a blueprint, including specialty fixtures and distances between elements.
- Communication skills – because electrical estimators work with contractors, architects, and other professionals involved in construction projects, they should be effective written and verbal communicators.