Job ID 191925
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- • Providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice to your employer and other members of staff on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services.
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
• Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
• Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company.
• Communicating with and managing any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors.
• Designing and delivering legal training to the business.
• Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect your business and specific industry.
• Liaising with senior members of staff.
• Sound understanding and knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
• Depending on the seniority requirements of the role, you may be asked to have a certain number of years’ experience as a commercial lawyer working in-house or in a leading firm.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent negotiating and drafting skills.
• The ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business.