Job ID 157474
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
1. Monitor and supervise whole plant operation process and operations and submit daily report.
2. Managing of Manpower and Daily Schedule.
3. End of the month in-stand inventory counter checking
4. Class A and B inventory counter- checking including all scraps ( end of the month)
5. Coordinate and ensures all preparations needed for the production process.
6. Address and coordinates minor problem, issues and concerns regarding the production process and immediately report directly to operations manager for major troubles, problems and concerns
7. Raw materials logbook encoding and monthly inventory counter checking
8. Supervises daily activities of production and warehouse leadman.
9. Responsibilities for any job assignment that may be assigned by the General Manager.