Job ID 176969
Offered Salary 17000
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Atleast a Bachelor/College degree Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge in Payroll, Timekeeping and Benefits.Government Policy and Regulations.
- Assists Payroll Officer by entering and updating employee records, securing required documentation as needed.
- Ensure s accurate and timely preparation of timekeeping data and payroll process.
- Ensure completion and correctness of Payroll activities on the required calendar processing time
- Prepare accurate recording of employees time log and processing of payroll computation.
- Coordinate & reconcile with HR department by verifying information of all newly hired employees
- Updates payroll records by entering due to promotions etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to strict deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferably female, residing near Quezon City