Job ID 158128
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
• Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email,
MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.